Carepoint Pay Solutions Inc. (“NannyTax”) values our clients and we respect your privacy and personal information.
Personal identification information
Client personal identification information is collected in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when a Client contacts NannyTax or visits our Site, registers on the Site, subscribes to the newsletter(s), responds to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. The Client may be asked for, as appropriate for payroll processing: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, banking information, and social security/social insurance number(s). Collection of personal identification information from the Client will only take place if they voluntarily submit such information to us. The Client can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain payroll activities.
Non-personal identification information
NannyTax may collect Client non-personal identification information whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name and version, the type of computer, technical information about a Client’s means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized), as well as other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
NannyTax may collect and use Client personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site – we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payroll – we use the information Client provide about themselves when running a payroll only to provide service to that payroll. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the payroll.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – to send Client information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – we may use the email address to send the Client information and updates pertaining to their payroll, reports, and other payroll processing issues. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect Client information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Clients happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
While we try to create a secure and reliable Site, transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, by email or otherwise. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Sharing, accessing, and updating Client personal identification information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Clients’ personal identification information to others. We may remove personal identifiers from Client information and share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Clients with our business partners for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Links and Third-Party Websites
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on July 18, 2016.